Search This Blog

24 May 2011

It's Official

I'm finished. I have my Masters degree. I'm excited about the new life I will be living. I'm happy to be free of studying, don't know how long that will last though, lol. Nonetheless, I'm ready for new things. 
I've had an eye opening experience over the last few weeks about life and love. To keep it short, I'm ready to focus on me and no one else, at least not in a committed relationship kind of way. I need to be able to focus on what I want to do with my life and take care of my son. I'm happy to date but not marry and have more children. That reality is not mine. My reality involves my son, career, life coaching, writing a book, traveling and enjoying my life as an accomplished woman. There is a certain level of status I want to attain on my own. Without compromise or interference or distraction. And I cannot apologize for that. I'm just getting started.



No comments:

Post a Comment