Search This Blog

02 August 2011

On my own

I don't have time for much of anything right now. My son and my job consume my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. I don't have time for a relationship, and honestly I don't want one. Men are such a distraction and it's time for me to be completely selfish and not share. I like that I only have to take care of myself and my child, there isn't any room for anything else. I haven't had a moment in my life like this before and I have worked damn hard to be the woman I am today. I'm proud and I plan to go much, much further. I'm moving in about a month and a half to an awesome new place; I'm sooo very excited. I love new beginnings, This year started off a little turbulent yet I've come so far already. Everything I've been through helped me understand who I am and who I want to become. This feels great.
My birthday is approaching, and plans involve taking a short trip with my son. That makes me happy. I've been so busy this summer and I do need a break. Can't lie about that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment