Search This Blog

03 January 2011

Dear Future House




Dear Future House, I can't wait to meet you. I am excited about all of the experiences we will share together. From home furnishings, to color palettes, to dinner parties, we will have so much to explore together. OMG, what will you look like. You have no idea how long I have been waiting for you. I hope you have hardwood floors, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and a jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom. I hope you have a lot of closet space because I own many pairs of shoes. I hope you have a fireplace because I like to stay warm during the winter months. It would be awesome if you had a sunroom or screened patio. A backyard would be ideal for summers. A front porch would be great also, I am a southern girl nonetheless. My son needs lots of room to play so I hope you can handle his rambunctious nature. Where oh where are you located? Georgia, Virginia, North Carolina, or Tennessee? Maybe even Washington State? Wherever you are I am positive you will be filled with joyful noises and positive memories.

Dear Future House, can you please find my future husband and tell him I am ready. 
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment