Search This Blog

02 January 2011

I saw a Cougar!



About a week ago I had a pretty weird dream. I was in my apartment cleaning and a cougar appeared from my living room closet, I opened the front door and it left. Well, every now and again I have outlandish dreams and I know they mean something because dreams, I believe, are the window to our subconscious. I then had to determine what the heck that cougar was trying to tell me. I believe it was trying to tell me something I just didn't know what, yet. I did a little research and this is what I found: "The cougar teaches decisiveness in the use of personal power. If cougar has shown up, there is a choice to be made, and it should be made quickly and strongly. A cougar leaps at its opportunities." 

The source of this belief is not one I necessarily would give to anyone but I decided to dig through all of the unnecessary mumbo-jumbo in an effort to determine a relevant understanding about my dream.
My conclusion; I was about to embark on some sort of quest, mentally and physically, even larger than my wildest dreams could form, that involved making an extremely major choice and I needed to move fast. Seems as though that idea could apply to any person at any given time. However, I can relate to what I found out and within the next few days it made so much sense. There were two options that came to mind; a) a theory about my relationships or b) my career. The answer regarding which option the dream referred to appeared in a matter of days. Literally. WAM! It hit me like a ton of bricks. Career. I was being challenged and I had to make a choice. What now? Everything about the idea of making a drastic decision and changing things, scares me. I am definitely a creature of habit, we all are, so the thought of making a decision so abruptly has my mind going in a million places. But, clearly I have to make one. The universe has determined it's my time for something different. The universe is letting me know something is about to happen and I have to think fast. The universe has spoken. Seriously, it spoke and my phone rang, there it was. And, here I am. Well, I made a choice and I'm happy. I weighed the pros and cons, quickly, because I really did not have a lot of time, and I made a choice. What was my choice? Well, when I can divulge that information I will. With that said, Carrie has a cougar.

No comments:

Post a Comment