Search This Blog

01 January 2011

Inspiration

In preparation for my new year transformation I dyed my hair. Nothing drastic just a change from a mixed autumn/light brown to black. I felt extremely liberated after I saw the completed process. Now, I colored my hair about 3weeks before the new year but I am so glad I did it. I look amazing (I think its okay to compliment myself). And I feel great. My hair is just an extension of me like an accessory so a change was very much overdo; and with that it has become my inspiration.
When I gain even more gumption and decide to come from behind my velvet rope I will post pics (we have to take baby steps because we just met). Until then, enjoy the thought of me with jet black hair...such a vixen. :)


VB is fierce with the jet black hair, just as fierce as I.

No comments:

Post a Comment